Wednesday, May 26, 2010

if only...

My TO-DO list looked as neat as this girl's reminders.....

We had out of town friends over, in town friends over, and headed out on the town WITH FRIENDS AND KIDS (daddyc said "just so you can decompress after a busy day")

Dear Daddyc,
For future reference when i need to DECOMPRESS... it WILL not be at a pizza place for happy hour special with more children than i can possibly count.... I am going to lean more for the Nice dinner with friends and NO children as far as the eyes can see, a bottle of wine, and some good conversation NOT about our kids... that or a spa day or vacation either of those will work fine.    While i do so LOVE to dine with friends and enjoy their children and mine, i don't file it under DECOMPRESSING BY A TREMENDOUS SHOT!
just sayin',
Amy

Miss Allie was there which made my life easier and the boys calmer... She has that affect on everyone, so calm and collected, i was glad to lay my eyes on her after a long couple weeks of her busy self being gone and well, busy!

I am in search of the perfect way to thank the many who stayed by my mom's side this past year.... How can we EVER pay it forward for these oh so fabulous friends????  I can only hope we can help them in the future as much as they helped us the past year and a half.. Let me know if you have something great and wonderful to share on the giving end.  I am thinking something for the garden? or for those ladies with a lack-there-of type garden maybe this will inspire you to make your garden grow???  My mom loved to do yard work..... 

And this afternoon.... Another social event.... we can't wait.  Oh and i am also looking for an oh so cute, fun treat for my boys last day of school parties tomorrow????  creative people? are you there?

0 remarks:

Post a Comment