Monday, September 27, 2010

a trick for a treat

so since we are leaving for the beach on October 1st, i decided to pull out the Halloween decor early, saving myself that one little thing as we rush back into town for a Slammed weekend rodeo the next weekend......  
Do you decorate for Halloween? 
 My boys love it!  And yes, some of it it so gaudy and bright orange....all the better!
*TRICK.... do it early so i won't have to add it to the "list" of to-dos
*TREAT....seeing how exciting it is for the boys to get out the holiday excitement from the attic
seriously considering leaving the "enter if you DARE" one out there.
sure, i coulda moved the trike and alarm sign....Naaaa!  that make involved an extra step.
 here are all my little monkeys dressed up each year....a pea pod, a superman, adorable pumpkin, fireman & dalmation, a cow with NO sweet hat to add to it, a bumble bee, & a mean Auburn Tiger.....Stay tuned... we are ALL superheros this year.... jury is out which ones we will be.
 i can no longer fill my bucket the whole month of October.... we would have major dentist issues!!!!
and what A TREAT to have a cotton halloween hand towel, NO hard to iron and dry linen & lace for exactly 31 days and counting....




 please tell me you pull out some of this "crap" too.  pardon my wording!   I had to fade the color to make it look okay.... but maybe its just me, Orange is NOT my favorite color...





 there is our carving scoop and a pumpkin mask!


 That reads... "HAPPY 1st LIL PUNKIN  10/31/80 love, aunt faye"
so, my aunt gave this to me on my first birthday.... and it has NEVER been broken... that is nothing short of a miracle around here!!!
 the boys set these out.... Thank you big helpers!!!!
this pumpkin is the special one in full color.... 
ALL We need is our pumpkins!!!!!  i think i will wait on those until at least october.  
Happy decorating!!!!!

1 remarks:

TBG said...

Hey Amy!

I'm sorry! I meant to put my email address in my note! It's taylorbgamble@gmail.com and my number is 907-4410. Thank you~! I am so excited! I'd love any and all hand-me-downs you'd like to give (ever!) :)

Thank you for your sweet words about the boys. They are such a joy and yes definitely a hand full :)My best blessings! I'm really enjoying reading your blog---it is giving me GREAT insight into what my life is about to be with these "stinky boys!" LOL Thank you!

when would be a good time to message you about the clothes again?

Take care,

Taylor

Post a Comment