Friday, September 24, 2010

mamas don't let your babies grow up to be cowboys...

a little late night never hurt ANYONE.  rinse and repeat, bedtime natzi moms.  it will be okay!
so stinky and sweaty plus bringing his mama the mail.... I mean.... a SAINT is my first born!!!
okay boys, "i am going to get my camera (sidenote: to give me something to do as i keep you safe) DO NOT go to the creek or in the woods.... Remember the snake Sam picked up"
"yes, mam... we WoN'T"
 so grab my camera, my little lamb, & tuck my middle baby in for a nap i FINALLY head out to check on the big boys.....boys?  boys?  truck but NO boys!



"oh. DOn'T you WORRY mama, we did NOT go in the woods, we went on the trail and in the bushes"
I just had to smile and say "okay pumpkin" seeing that they were back off the mountain and in ONE piece.  God bless a dirty boy!!!   
i tried to throw the stroller away when we RIpped the seat part out...... but my monkey assured me it was kinda like a hand truck to tow things on.... My little lamb has loved pushing it all over the 'hood.


we live across the street from a church, our church, and i HIGHLY recommend you do the same....  It is a wonderful place to ride, play, or anything you can think of PLUS they have a large amount of land on a mountain with nature trails which suites my crew just fine!
And its nice to look up and pray a quick prayer 
"THANK you for keeping them safe."







Do you know our Mimi?  incase you don't let me preface you
SHE HAS NEVER NEVER EVER met a stranger 
she will talk to anyone....
And i tell NO LIE when i say my first born is her CLONE in that way.
Bless him, he will talk to ANYONE who will listen or not.  He really loves our mailman and to bring me the mail and i feel for sure he ask him a bajillion questions NO LESS!!!!   

I love you boys to pieces and i really don't care if you grow up to be cowboys, as long as you are nice to EVERYONE you meet, i kinda love the cowboy rap!!!
XOXO, your BIGGEST fan- Mommy



1 remarks:

TBG said...

Amy---You may or may not remember me from high school (and more recently Pointe Society), but my name is Taylor Brannon Gamble. My mom, Vicki Brannon, and your mom were very good friends and my mom thought your mom hung the moon for sure. She is dearly missed and such a precious woman; I don't have to tell you! Mom and I talk about how CUTE you dress your boys and I thought I'd ask you what you plan to do w/ the ones they've outgrown? (well, the ones the 3rd has outgrown I guess b/c he'll soon be moving into the other 2's clothes!) I just had twin boys back in April and would love to dress them like you dress your boys. Would you be willing to either give them to me or sell them to me? Thought I'd ask! We're such a fan :) taylorbgamble@gmail.com

Post a Comment