Friday, September 10, 2010

copy CAT

NO ONE likes a before and after like me... NO onE! my sister in law,
www.ourlifewithloveanddrama.blogspot.com,
did a ONE year later post... 
And i just had to look back and see my monkeys last year, same time too...sniff sniff. slow down time.
Enjoy!
ONE short year ago....
we are going on this same beach trip THIS year too... in a couple weeks!
and NOW
one year ago...

we were at the beach... and apparently i was nervous this baby would get a ray of sun...
Look at that sunscreen job...my goodness!
NOW
LAST year, same time...

oh and just some extra info.  at ONE year later, only being 12 months apart... my littlest lamb could not fit his leg in this sweet outfit!!!
NOW
and lastly my biggest baby one year to date...
and NOW... does he think he is too cool or what?  Hello big 4 year old! hello attitude....
now wasn't that fun to look at my boys back then and NOW???  i thought you'd would like that.  wink wink.


0 remarks:

Post a Comment