Thursday, September 2, 2010

and it ENDS......

an offer on the table
ANd so it ENDS.... summer is going going gone this weekend.....  I managed NOT to kill the boys the last couple weeks but can say that i will miss our lazy days of summer together, i will miss not having a sidekick ALL day everyday and feel quite sure i will WEAR YOU OUT feeling so alone and will need you to join me in whatever it is i do!







Summer projects
if you live on my street.... You are used to my little indians showing up AT ALL HOURS.... NEVER in the night but still....  6 in the morning, sure, why not?  Who doesn't want to play and ride bikes at 6 am?   And when you don't care for you dinner well, you just run, in the grass, down the street and sit down with another happy family who spoils you rotten!   It IS what it IS, so beware if you move close to me, my children will be EVERYWHERE.... we are working on the when and when NOT to visit others.   this one is hard!!!!
Tiny tooth fairy bike
And so my baby is off...5 days a week, field trips and all..... well, my biggest baby and my littlest lamb is off too. just 2 days a week from 9-1 but still....  Jury is out on how he will handle and if i make him stay if he doesn't like it.... All my boys bounce right into their classes....in the past.... smiling and laughing and beg to go back so i don't know if i have it in me to leave anyone crying???  Hopefully i won't have to.  Here is to their BIG dreams!!!   to be a cowboy, a superhero & my littlest dreams of just being with me!  love them.


0 remarks:

Post a Comment