Thursday, September 9, 2010

SUPER cute

i follow P is for Party and today was just FITTING for my middle child....
If we are still going strong with our "heros" we will HAVE to do something like this.....
.delight.

{Inspiration} Calling All Superheroes!



This invitation by Hicks Paper Goods gives the classic theme a fun twist and I love the cake with the tride and true superhero colors.

If I go with the superhero theme, the big decision will be whether or not to go with the classic primary color combo or make up my own??! The ladies of Scissors Paper Cake style the trendiest kids parties and I looove what they did with this modern superhero party.
personalized superhero shirt would delight each little party guest I'm sure!

Last year I ordered a custom melamine plate to coordinate with Nick's party and we use it daily. It might be fun to add another into the mix!

Posh Tot Events ALWAYS styles their events perfectly and this superhero of course did not disappoint. The plate and napkin ring combination is so cute and the use of paper lanterns sitting (instead of hanging!) on the table is a great idea!


I would love to greet guests at the door with their own superhero cape! Another alternative would be to set up a "make your own cape" station.


I have such a sweet tooth, so it is always hard for me to decide on cake, cupcakes or cookies or serve them all! The cookies from the Posh Tots event are perfect and I always love the fondant toppers from Two Sugar Babies.

Oh and people are STILL NICE!!!   I got summoned for jury duty AGAIN... i bet overall i have done this 10 times in my lifetime.... So Daddyc noticed "this is when we will be at the beach" so i put off calling until TODAY.... 
And it went like this

"yes, i got my little note for jury duty and i am going to be out of town that whole week"
"well, mam is october or november good for you to re-schedule?"
"uummm, well, it would be best if i could get a tuesday or thursday when my boys are in mothers day out and i wouldn't have to try and find a babysitter"
"Are you a STAY AT HOME MOM?"
"yes"
"WOW, and of 3 small boys, God bless you, i hear there is a special place for moms of ALL boys in heaven.... that is a REALLY GOOD EXCUSE and i am excusing you for atleast 2 years from serving on jury duty"
thank you, thank you, THANK YOU-  

So point is, Nice people DO exist... and you never know where they will turn up.  I wish i was in front of that man, i would have gave him a big ole' hug! 
 It made my day!

0 remarks:

Post a Comment