Monday, September 13, 2010

a celebration

so a lot of people were missing MY mom yesterday.... just one of those days!  but i think i missed her most!!!  As i watched her bestest with her FIRST born grandchild, i hurt for my first born who loved his lolly more than life itself..... i was sad for me that i didn't have my mom to waltz in the door with smiling bouncing grandbabies.... as my dad says "my mom was a born grandmother to any child or baby she came across"
via {wit + delight}
my mom disclosed to her bestest in her final days.... 

"i am not sad or scared to leave this place, NO, i would NOT chose to by a LONG LONG shot.....I HURT very much for my husband (she just knew he wouldn't make it without her.... i think she'd be pleasantly surprised at how well he is doing amongst a LOAD of depression and GREAT grief), i am sad for my children (that would be "us" me and my older wiser brother) but can i admit i CAN'T wait to see my daddy"   

It warms my heart to know how very excited she was to be in her own dad's arms again...... as i can not imagine life without my dad and i wish i could change life's ending and have my mom too.....

My aunt reminded me that my mom's dad's BIRTHDAY was yesterday....so once again 38 years later, they were able to share his birthday side by side.... making wishes and blowing candles out- i bet my mom's presence was PRESENT enough for him this year??
Do you think they celebrated?   
Do you think they kept the Auburn AND alabama players safe over the weekend????   a HUGE bama fan and a HUGE AUburn fan 
with so much love for the world!!!  

0 remarks:

Post a Comment