Sunday, June 27, 2010

weekend wonderland...

Mine was good. Yours?  Allie came friday, i don't know WHO WAS MORE EXCITED to see her, My monkey made me call to see if she could possibly come early, he just couldn't wait!  me either.  All of us ran out to greet her, EVEN daddyc!  Allie is such a part of the fam even if she is a social butterfly in the "WORKING" world with NO time to keep my boys.....
No hard feelings, she promises to come by for wine, dinner, lunch..... We have too much to talk about!  So back to our friday.  Allie came. Our big daddy came. Our uncle chris came.  We chitty chatted and then took it to the grill with a view and enjoyed oh so yummy dinner and drinks before heading to a fabulous bluegrass show, Sam Bush..... Good stuff.  But he kept me up WAAAYYY to late.... 'cause you know i had to chat with allie when i got home for HOURS....... And rise and shine... I called big daddy first thing at the request of my biggest baby.... it was ONLY 6:00 a.m. but we knew our big daddy would be up too! he was.  We thought it be best if we loaded our brood up and took it to our local farmer's market... Do you have one?  I am sorry if not. they are a great thing.
while the idea of containing 2 outta 3 seemed like a grand idea.... it failed!
And my lil' hornet thought it be best if his big daddy carried him, it was only 90 plus degrees.... what was the big deal??




I LOVE a general store.... I don't know what it is but i really am drawn to them... My mom's dad owned and ran one as did my Dad's mom..... 


Good live entertainment is ALWAYS a plus


YES PLEASE....




why did i not buy some of these?  


this guy tried one of EVERYTHING they had to offer....


And while i love wine as much as more than the next girl.... I wasn't
about to partake in drinking at 8:00a.m.....a girl has standards.... Always wait until atleast 4 and you can classify it as happy hour!!!


my crew. my boys. my loves.




seems everyone included falls into the love of people watching group....
One in his vintage superman get up and the other in his "auburn" game-day clothes 'cause
"mama, you never know if big daddy and i will ride over to Auburn...."
"mama, is it close to fall?  is the team practicing?"






so in the stroller with NO BOYS was...
basket of peaches, 
basket of tomatoes,
Basket of Squash,
Bags of chocolate chip and oatmeal raisin cookies and a piece of lemon cake! Oh and the empty wrappings of oh so yummy sausage biscuits and empty fresh squeezed lemonade cups!   
EAT MUCH?

my wonder-er got side tracked, word on the street is his mama is NOT the only one who loves WOOD work.... This was a booth of everything created from drift wood and it had my monkey amazed!


NO ONE loves their big daddy... Big Daddy carried our hornet the first half, our littlest lamb the second half and our biggest baby left along his side heading off to the lake for some R & R... no, you'r eright... to do yard work and get the lake ready for all of us to enjoy next week  (it's safe to say my big daddy spoils us rotten and safer to say that he and my monkey were tickled to be getting down there and love to "work") they are some busy bees!
And on a later afternoon.... we took to some friend's house minus our monkey!  Good friends Good times. NO camera!!!


0 remarks:

Post a Comment