Wednesday, June 30, 2010

life. liberty. and the pursuit of FUN!

same ole' US.  i promise this is all of the boys you get for awhile as i am vacating.... we took on the zoo, whats left during the overhaul anyway, and thought we MUST go to the pool to cool off......
if you talked to me last week, you are REALLY IN DISBelief that i went back to the zoo SO SOON.... but i did.  This time at 9 a.m. WITH sippy cups and one boy strapped down.  Oh and i let my hornet wear his "batman" shirt and bring his horse... So long adorable jon jon, i know you are under there somewhere. 
I kept reminding myself
"it does not Matter what the boys want to wear" rinse and repeat
who cares what they wear..... oh this is going to be a hard one!  
we got some new sea lions at our local zoo... And they were hosting the training session/splash show which my monkey thought it be best that he run up and sit front row..... while my middle baby thought i will waltz right up to the window to get a better view and me and the other two stinky boys stood in the shade!!!

some a little more EXCITED about the train than others


look gangs all HERE!!!! as if i didn't know... FYI its NOT easy weaving men and animals through the arms of a child's car seat MANY times a day!!!! But worth the happiness it brings this angel.
He loves his superhero gang AND his animals!!! Now together....thats just total goodness.
And while the summer storm messed up our neighborhood baseball game.... Playdough seemed to cure our sadness for a mere moment....

And just like that..... they were back outside... Catching lightening bugs or fireflies as some say.... word on the street these little bugs are almost a thing of the past... NOw that is something to be sad about!

And somehow they all got out....
RUN!!!!


so now we will travel to the Lake side to celebrate INDEPENDENCE day... 
Is it independence with all these kids?  that just seems wrong... 
While i would NOT EVER miss grilling out, boats, sun, smiles, fireworks, sparklers, and endless lake fun.... When i return home... I am DEMANDING my own INDEPENDENCE day.... Babysitter already lined up....PERFECT! Have a fun and safe 4th of July! oh and wish my chocolate furry baby happy 10th birthday too... Baylor, my chocolate lab, is a july 5th baby! I think that calls for a special bone? agree?

0 remarks:

Post a Comment