Thursday, June 24, 2010

a girl has nEEdS


what i want NEED...... well, lets say WHAT I AM LOVING!!!! now, thats better.....

Big BuddhaArlene Regular Price


TanoThe LingoI have loved these sandals from the beginning of their time.... AND now, i am just scared to get them, is it too late? in the season that is?  SWOON baby swoon. And I have loved theseRegular Price

MiaHayat And for your summer wedding.... Oh, thats right i DO have one coming up in August.... i am counting the days!via jcrew And this is going to be DONE, i have the time today. but i do love you blog stalkers......WHILE i am NOT buying any of the above (feel free to surprise me!) WHAT i really really really NEED to add to my fall collection is SOME COWBOY BOOTS
And just since i didn't have my mom here to call and gab about my needs, i called my dad..."hey buddy"Hey Dad, whats going on?""um, just working, got out of a meeting and heading into another one- Do you need ME?"No, but what i DO need is some cowboy boots?For who?ME!Oh okay.  Well i have a dinner meeting i will call you later.
While he doesn't mind and always answers the phone IN a meeting or ON phone with business peeps, I MUST stop calling for petty reasons like my need of some cowboy boots..... But now having vented about my needs i think i can wait 'til fall.... and then USE the birthday excuse.... i have been known to use that one for almost a month!!Dear cowboy boot makers,Why the heck are you so expensive?I am not REALLY going to ride horses and rope cattle, i just think they are good looking and really want a pair.  i would really LOVE you forever and a day if you could find me a pair of vintage, broken in boots please sir. thanks if not i will settle for a pair of one of these...Lucchese Boots
i don't classify these as cowboy but still made by the cowboy boot makers themselves, LUCCHESE 
Let me say THEY ARE PROUD of their products!!!
i really want these pictured above....
All of the above were Lucchese Brand boots and the ones picture below are 
FRYE BOOTS 
YES, please..... Okay now THESE are my favorite...
Dear Daddyc,
Do you think i need more than one pair?
Trust me you will think they are so cute too! And it could be worse, i could go wake you UP this morning to show you.
I love you
Amy
p.s. don't worry, i will have them shipped to missy's house to ease your stress a little as the frye company is a wee bit proud of their boots too.... wink wink!
these may be better.... No biker looking buckle?  
Here are some vintage boots by Frye and can be YOURS all YOURS for a mere $498.00 plus tax and shipping... come on... why so costly?


What are your NEEDS?  Are they being met? wink wink.  Mine are boots or NO boots?....but hopefully one day soon BOOTS!!!!  Happy Thursday!

0 remarks:

Post a Comment