Wednesday, June 23, 2010

pretty puhlease!!!!


someone take me HERE  ASAP!!!
or just invite me to a fun girly party
with that adorable cake and allow me to take THESE flowers home...
no thats true,
 i will deny them as i leave just bring them the NEXT morning, please!
I really need to attend this gathering....
Meet me there.
Daddyc? FOR ME? you and me and a bottle of wine.... You should NOT have... Or SHOULD, SOON!!!! just sayn' wouldn't it be fun?  
heres hoping!!!!

on a completely other note.... Did y'all see SATC 2?  Did you love Carrie and Big's place?  i will have to admit i did NOT love it, the blue tile just was too much... but lucky for me, i could live in that CLOSET so no complaints here.  In case you have not yet seen the movie, here is "the" apartment....
sex-and-the-city-movie-set-design-main.jpg
sex-and-the-city-movie-set-design-01.jpgsex-and-the-city-movie-set-design-02.jpgsex-and-the-city-movie-set-design-03.jpg
i really heart this light fixture. you?
sex-and-the-city-movie-set-design-07.jpg
Like my 8th grade teacher once ALWAYS said
"life isn't fair"
I know, i know, i have big closetS too but goodness gracious this is NICE, i think i could, i think i could....



0 remarks:

Post a Comment