Sunday, January 2, 2011

what have i done for YOU lately.....

well, if you are my blogging stalkers.... i have done ABSOLUTELY NOTHING in the ways of posting.
but what i have been doing is really really really enjoying my family.
   Not much going on, totally enjoying the moments of having NOTHING to do but doing it all with each other......

I hope you have had the whole week with your family to do the same, 
we are gearing up for a ski trip this week.  
It will be my oldest baby's 2nd ski trip but FIRST time to ski, he is literally OVER THE MOON excited about it  
as am I..... 
I can hardly wait!  but am deeply sad to leave my little boys at home 
but know they will be happier in the deep south than freezing out west... 
Although,  i could put up a fight for my littlest lamb, bless his heart, he will play outside rain, sleet or snow with NO complaining whatsoever.... I can't say the same about my middle, but love him even more for being HIM!!!!  I have a better post coming soon but am way too busy enjoying my "down" time with my boys..... be back soon....

0 remarks:

Post a Comment