Wednesday, January 12, 2011

how 'bout them Tigers?

while daddyc basked in the warmer weather sipping toddies and celebrating the team we love the most.... I was here BABYSITTING my children, hunkering down for the predicted terrible snow/ice storm, washing and repacking everyone's ski clothes for next year, and pre-cooking just in case we lost power for awhile so that i would have something to feed my wild indians.  
I was glad to get UNpacked and even more excited to steal kisses and hugs from my little boys who may or MAY NOT have missed me quite as much as i missed them. sniff sniff.  but i will admit i really wished i was in Arizona too!  I am so proud of my Auburn TIgers.   Daddyc said he and his buddy were the very last to leave the stadium, i believe it!  what an experience and WHAT A YEAR we have had cheering them on!!
it was a "different" game for us.... but i was glad to see the other side of our team "show off" a bit....
we don't just play ONE position and look we do tricks too.  pure talent.
a good coach + good mix of ball players + great motivation + believing they can = a great team and a great year full of wonderful memories
ITS GREAT TO BE AN AUBURN TIGER

1 remarks:

Carol Ann said...

War Eagle, Amy! So proud of our team.

(The cheese straws sure came in handy this Christmas! Enjoyed seeing you)

Post a Comment