Monday, January 31, 2011

we proudly present...

our circus experience.
i just couldn't leave my almost 2 year old baby at home, so we woke him up and loaded him up too.... And MUCH to my SURPRISE, he was over the moon and on the edge of his seat big daddy's lap the entire show, never to get up.....  My cousin came in town to go with us which is always exciting-  It was my almost 3 year old's FIRST circus experience and could not have gone better.... It was my biggest baby's 3rd time or 4th time, He too enjoyed it but fell asleep close to the end... Bless his heart!   He doesn't make it long if he is sitting down.... he plays too hard so if he ever gets still, that is it, he is OUT- Hard chair with very loud music and a CIRCUS going on, he was fast asleep......  
As always we had a wonderful time and only grumbled a little bit over how much the bright plastic toys cost.
we got there early to go down on the floor and meet some clowns.


 my sam i am claimed his favorite part was the brown horse.



And the older boys claimed to like the acrobats the best!  Good times.


0 remarks:

Post a Comment