Thursday, January 27, 2011

drumroll please....

well, survey says and it appears by other blogs.... we are all in January funk... Too cold, Nothing really to do, bored with what we "NEED" to be doing.... And all of the above!!! I can't promise any more excitement on this post either....   
As you know or will learn, when a child at my house gets "into" something like trucks, super heroes, a sport, etc.  WE I get all into it and really try to play up that child's interest...... So.... My middle child is into dinosaurs lately, which i thought i would always dislike (that and Space- you know like planets and all that) but i have come around on the dinos, kinda......
He is OBSESSED with a show, not even cartoon, called Dino Dan on a child's network, its pretty cute but when i say he watches about 4 episodes a day...i speak the truth!!!!    And i could help but notice earlier this week, the little boys were dressed in dino (and posting these pics, i realized i didn't even get a pic. of my dino lover himself....i blame JANUARY for that!) we were watching dino dan and drinking milk from our dino. sippy cup.... Too much?  probably a little but its just how i roll.... I really will try to work on simplicity this year, or NOW rather.


 here my baby is begging to go outside and apparently my HUGE down coat has an expiration "time" it only allows me to stay warm for about 2 hours..... THis child is much like his older brother and would LIVE outside if we let him......And some days i really consider the tool shed for them both. wink wink
i FINALLY finished the superhero capes, UH!  when they didn't look half cute i lost my energy to whip them out lickity split and took weeks to get them complete, but they are done and i will win NO awards and almost hate to bring them out at all........
i still think the necks are adorable though!

 I scalloped the bottom edge of the batman cape for something different and for little boys my baby's age.
And its S week for biggest babies.... Without me knowing, not that i would mind at all, my monkey packed a Spiderman costume in his backpack and when i picked him up, there he was..... because Spiderman starts with S you know!   He was wishing i didn't want to snap his picture, i was wishing it was spring already.  Happy THursday! 






1 remarks:

Kate said...

What are you talking about? I think the capes are adorable!

Post a Comment