Sunday, January 30, 2011

3 is a crowd...

so what is 5?  
A darn good and perfect day at the zoo!
If you are little at my house... You ARE TIRED!!!  You mainly get NO nap, we have things to do and places to go and many to see... And on Friday we "ran" the zoo.... I knew i needed NO stroller, its the ONLY place in God's green Earth that my middle baby's legs work, i should go more just to make sure they are still in tact.... I had a crew of 5 and apparently everyone else was at home napping so we had our zoo; although, under MAJOR construction, to ourselves...
It was a darn good time.  And after a wild Thursday which left me to self diagnose myself with issues, major issues,  reguarding schedules.... 
Am i totally doomed when "big" school and sports come into play? 
 Yes, 
My Name is AMy and i DO NOT like a schedule at ALL.
Summers are very liberating.  The more kids the merrier.  No times allowed. And when the kids and sun go down a babysitter is just a God Send and Friends are just a mere treat for the end of crazy days!!!  Sun is always a plus, Rain is fun for a short time, Cold is ONLY welcome in small doses with a fireplace.
A schedule with all kinds of "to-dos" and don't dos and have tos put us me over the edge.  
Hey, atleast i can stand up and admit it.  right? we will work on a fix for all that later. wink wink.
i only had to reel in 2 of the 5 out of the exhibit itself.  2 out of 5, ain't bad??
lets see how very close we can get to the snakes, shall we?
did you honestly think we would forget our heros?  come on.

we arrived at the sea lion scene just in time to see the trainer practice her tricks.. Some were interested, others not so much!



 after an eye dr. appt. it is almost MEAN to ask someone to look into the sun for a photo op.-  To my defense, i offered my sunglasses several times....

My, not even 2 year old, won't even sit by me on the train.



why not?










0 remarks:

Post a Comment