Wednesday, January 12, 2011

baby its cold outside

NO actually, at a mere 18 degrees this morning....
Baby, its freakn' freezing outside!!!
while my boys were kinda protesting the snow and after skiing it was not all that exciting and my littlest lamb wanted to ride big wheels NOT ON ICE-  we have had an enjoyable, kinda quiet, and uneventful couple days, we are the third day into NO SCHOOL for them, that makes almost 4 weeks they have not seen their sweet friends but they are so enjoying each other and i have not killed them....yet!!!  My monkey has been with his buddies playing in the snow and sledding down hills.... I have managed to contain my little boys indoors with activity, although; i caught my boot boy playing in the outdoor fort with NOTHING on but a diaper and boots...... I knew i should have jumped out of my warm shower a little faster!!!!   All he wanted was a little fun in the snow, thats all.....
we were not excited at all to see our boots after a week, were we?
And while we DO wear clothes, most of the time..... This little baby has become my "big" boy and now uses the big boy potty, sometimes he aims, sometimes he tee tees in the vent next to the potty or targets the seat...... close enough, right??
And we have been really enjoying our football ice cream cake to celebrate out Tigers!  War Eagle.


i hope you are staying home and keeping warm by the fire & more than that i hope your kiddos are still in tact and you are able to enjoy them while staying at home.....  Do we dare say schools re-open tomorrow??





1 remarks:

TBG said...

hey! it's taylorbgamble@gmail.com

Yes! Please! Love some clothes! Thank you so much for remembering and taking the time to get in touch with me :) Just let me know!

Post a Comment