Thursday, November 11, 2010

Thursday


but what DOES have an owner's manuel is my mom's sewing machine that is oh. 34 years old, atleast......   we will see.  No, i don't have a clue what i will sew and no i don't have a single bit of spare time to do it either.... it quite possibly may NEVER happen but it is here and has a manuel.

we have had a week full of fun, not too much to write about, same ole' same ole'.... outside most all day, the weather has been GREAT!!!  The boys are out of school today so we will experience a flight museum with some friends... Lookout.  the word museum and smith boys should NEVER be in the same sentence.   I may or may not take some pictures?

i have been on a holiday kick this week after wondering in a store in Auburn last weekend and found myself having some bows made, that and a friend telling me i could get 100 yds. of wrapping paper on ONE roll.... do EITHER one of us need that much? NO. Do we usually get everything wrapped in the store?  You better believe it. but alas. we have a t-ton of paper if we do "need" it
..... so...
that sparked my interest and i like to get my list and check it off as fast as i can...i am doing my best to slow down this year, some days it works some days it doesn't.
one of my very favorite things in this world is buying gifts for people, older people are the hardest though, i usually buy something "I" would like to receive and dout they even like it and insist if they don't THEN I WILL TAKE IT , ha.  So far no one has given anything up.  I hope this year you have small children to buy for.... the best part, they LOVE everything, even the bag and paper it comes in.
THAT IS THE SPIRIT OF CHRISTMAS.  
*i have to brag, not at the actions of the little boys in hobby lobby by a LONG shot, but my middle baby remembered the Christmas story from last year, i was so proud of him for remembering why we celebrate Christmas.....then i was secretly hoping he has a good relationship with God too, seeing that i darn near killed him yesterday about 10 times in the SAME store..... all part of the Christmas shopping experience i guess.... i pre-bought starburst and let him hold every single baby Jesus in the store to get my "needs" filled.


who made those darn carts? 
you can barely fit an ornament in them much less TWO little boys, and believe me you don't want them on foot* 

dear santa,
don't look so SHOCKED....
we are back off to the plains tomorrow.   Mainly to check on our little Cam.
my opinion in case you need it:
 Football players get in trouble. its a fact. he didn't sell drugs, do drugs, kill anyone, get in a fight, hire a street whore, etc.
The rumor was about taking money and giving it to a poor black church.... COME ON!  I am not saying he did it but take a look into your heart, if you honestly think that is so bad.... I hope if someone gives me money (someone PLEASE give me some money. wink wink) that i would turn around and give it too my church or better yet, a church who NEEDS it.  
And the parking tickets. oh good gracious, i am SO glad they are not investigating me, as my dad can testify, i hold a RECORD for those in Auburn.  
(i parked close to my dorm, there was a rapist around campus at one of the times and i remember "using that for an excuse" and my mom or dad one saying "well, i guess you will have to take your chances then, PARK IN THE RIGHT SPOT"

what young college lad doesn't find trouble in some way, shape, form or fashion?
but good grief, LET IT GO or find your facts and THEN BRING HIM DOWN.
 Let us not forget who the adults are here and that it is in FACT FOOTBALL not Wall Street.
My 2 cents are FREE.
on that note.  War Eagle!!

0 remarks:

Post a Comment