Wednesday, January 27, 2010

something old, something NEW

for me to DO!
my cousin is engaged to be married on daddyc's 3-0th birthday this year.... I am helping host her bridesmaids luncheon and while I AM NOT taking over, i will delight in doing the invites and maybe spring a couple other ideas..... And while her luncheon is NOT outside...look how fun and different this one is.....

melanie3.jpg
And HOW resourceful to use the bridesmaid's gifts as the color.....no stress, but it all falls back on the GIFT WRAPPER!!





And yes, i am on a paper lantern KICK... so fun!!

In the right colors that is....and the bride i am hosting for, is chocolate and green!

































Cute way to display seating place cards, think?  maybe for a "stock the bar" party?
Anyway, back to the grind stone of bridesmaids luncheon IDEAS...
cute idea to stick with "green" and brown colors?  






















And depending on how many we are expecting.... should we use the bridesmaid favors as the centerpiece?
I think this is sweet and simple... I did it for Whitmore's christening and it turned out perfect,....i thought! i used m&m's though.




And Since my aunt is a pastry chef with God given talent how cute would it be for her to spend endless hours making everyone their own little wedding cake?  cute for us, crazy for her.





0 remarks:

Post a Comment