Saturday, January 23, 2010

sneak peek

through my window the past couple days....

the arrival of the BIG bad BLACK trunk


the coming of this precious angel and a sleepy looking monkey


a totally edible sandwich with a totally precious princess who loves my lil' hornet and who the monkey loves even more! And a monkey who was over the moon to go home with her on thursday..what did HE DO RiGHt, he wants to know!!

he MUST love her, this little boy does NOT do babies....my hornet on the other hand....love.



a mass display of total cuteness in boy clothes with even cuter in girl clothes...


THESE are a Few of my favorite things....


and really quick while i have them on hand or at touch rather....
my chain cover..... If you could feel my excitement to FINALLY have those silver chains that BEAMED in at me when i pulled into the drive EVERY SINGLE day, you too would be thrilled to see these fabric chain covers too. ya think? or think i am a little crazy to notice and let something so tiny bother me?  no dumby, i know what your thinking and wish all too much i could help from noticing too. work with me here!


big difference, agree? thank you.  And Hanna knows me all too well too, she made me TWO sets, 'cause if these start to fade from sun, she knew she would be sewing away again and have to go get the supplies.....i know, i agree, she is an angel that makes my life easier...i guess its petty to mention she even brought in my groceries last time she was over...... too much, she is!!
And here is the chair covers hanna made that i failed to capture last "hanna" round...


who was the photographer?? look at all those shadows! And you are right, i could have used a different fabric for the ties and made them wider.....next time, right?


And you CAN teach an old dog new tricks.... i KNEW i loved 3/4 sleeve coats, shirts, etc.  They were MADE to make my life easier, hand washing, doing stuff with the boys, I LOVE THEM!!! oh. and if you are buying me more shirts...buy this length please, they work well. And i am loving ruffles, everything ruffles and was informed by a 8 year old today that, "ruffles are a NO NO" shoot! i guess i am out 'cause i am loving my ruffle on my bootie today.


So the trunk is gone and i had HIGH HOPES of photo-ing the fabrics i chose this round for the boys and the patterns....but things got crazy busy and thats about par for this little house of mine so i loaded that big black trunk before i got around to that but i can hardly wait to get my hands on the outfits i put together.....so cute! And i am moving right along with my monkey's age that is.... we will be the proud owners of some golf shirts (still monogrammed BUT....no appliques this order) He is getting so big. sniff sniff.....

we got to have this princess several different times this week.   TOTAL JOY! And i know what i am getting her for her birthday....a nurf gun or shooter thing as she calls it....she LOVES it!


these two COulD hardLY wait to dig in the mud after playing babies and indoors..... They B-lined to the backyard and went to town in the mud!!!!


a fresh out of the bathtub hug.... And a yummy snack of course for my lil' chubby cherib, who is growing like a weed as they say and walking a couple steps at a time, loves to flirt with pretty girls and nice ladies and is really unsure of men all together and MuST keep an eye on them or scream either one!


some mild dance moves? or whatever with a side of suckers to bribe them with.


And LaST and for certain not LeASt some of my nieces who i love to see coming and who got the cutest clothes EveR from the clothes show!!!
I just got lulu this photo round- but both of the twins were there and were so very sweet and i got to hold Lucy the better part of the visit so i was a happy camper.




and look at this angel and oh how she is growing so.....i wanted to squeeze those cheeks but held back due to the fact she was sleeping so well and i knew her mama's meeting might not go as smooth if i woke her up..... And lucky for the boys, they arrived just in time to sneak a peek....they were some kind of happy to see the littlest baby in our lives again.


And that was that.   We skipped down to some friends house late afternoon for a happy hour turned into about 3 or so which was a perfect ending to a busy week.   Mom's chemo round went okay, long as she says but fine.  It wears her out as we all can OnLY imagine but she was heading out to hear the author of the book The Help, which i hear is a great read if you are looking, speak- she was in good company....My brother, Dad, & Sister in Law- so i am guessing they enjoyed themselves and i will keep you updated on that.  There you have it.  We are set on cruise control for the rest of the weekend.  I hope you all enjoy yours and do things that make YOU happy!



1 remarks:

Emily said...

the picture of Whitmore in the highchair with the blue bib looks just like Lucy to me - I think they may be triplets!
I love your blog so much - I even read it before I have my coffee in the morning!
~ emily

Post a Comment