Tuesday, April 5, 2011

all that, plus some

do you have to do this to get anything done?....
i do.   if i dare sit down or slow down, i have three precious angels that swarm me, i would get more emails answered and blog post posted if i did this above.... But usually  i always have atleast 2 wild indians in my lap- there can be a darn circus outside but if i sit down, they will STAY in my lap..... 
Cute, i know... 
So sweet... 
And how I am so going to miss that in a couple years. .... 
but goodness gracious, fresh air is good for the lungs!!!!!  
just kidding boys, you know mama LOVES your sweet souls more than life itself.

Anyway, our happy home has been celebrating at many a birthday party since last friday...... 
 I wasn't up for carting the camera around... so i didn't.  
I had to snap a couple of a dear friend's child but other than that, i just called it a birthday party and left it at that.
Happy Birthday sweet angels!!!
 is there ANYTHING better than a princess cake... i mean, really?
 depends on who you ask... if you ask my sole child i had that day.... Her mama is the BEST COOK EVER and her cheese dip is top notch.   I didn't have any, as i was busy slamming the chef's margaritas....  
The other two stinky boys, well; their big daddy took them to the lake.  Heaven!  They were so very excited like they did NOT just go last week with big daddy, i love how excited they get each time... 
It was actually my middle baby's first lake trip ALONE with big daddy, my monkey was a little stressed (he enjoys being spoiled by his grandfather but.... the time has come at the ripe age of 5 to share big daddy with the others.....so sad but true!) but he warmed up to the idea and the middle one was OVER THE MOON to get big daddy time.... They fished, did the farm, hiked, and all types of boy things... My monkey caught a big bass and was all too excited to share his news!!!!  
 And it was safe to say my little lamb was almost LOST without his brothers, he has NEVER been with his mama and daddy without a brother.... He took "f", his lovey and was a little clingy at first but warmed up.... FYI:  I have NO clingy children and NO shy children so it was a little stressful (cue the margaritas) and i found it hard to catch up on my social level..... Looking back, i am feeling the motherly GUILT because all my lamb was saying was "play with ME" "play with MMMMEEEE"  
 these are some of mine and daddyc's bestest friends babies.... Are they not totally edible?  I claim BOTH!
And just for fun, i agreed to host these 7 rascals below.... They may be some of my favorite children on God's Green Earth, not maybe, THEY ARE!!!!!  They are all their own little being, all different, and all the best of friends.... They have shared their upbringings UNTIL this coming fall....when they must part and go their own ways to BIG school..... sniff sniff.  i can't imagine not laying eyes on these angels ATLEAST 2 or 3 times a week.....









daddyc graced us VERY briefly.... Its safe to say he is COMFORTABLE with his 3 boys and doesn't feel the need for ANY more babies.... Me?  I'd take a million and two!!!!! 
(but i may add, he loves all these little monkeys with ALL his heart and knows them inside and out) 


 these angels are brother & sister.... could they be ANY cuter?  i wanna know!

 ready.set. run wild.  See, total control!  if i had to guess my little sweet baby is yelling at me for stopping to shoot the pic. and not pushing him.... Not to confuse him with the sweetest of all my boys....


 accept help when offered.
 Expect to have to use straight jackets to keep these boys OUT of the woods.  
I am so scared of snakes and i have seen TWO this year and can NOT seem to scare these indians enough to keep them away.  
Sure, i played and lived in the woods as a child but now i am big and scared of snakes and do my best to keep mine OUT of the woods.... Seems wrong, doesn't it?? i can't help it, i've tried

My wish for you is that you have little ones surrounding you as dear as these.   My wish for me is that these angels grow up into people as dear as their mamas and daddies and i get to enjoy watching them... I know they will!  
stay tuned one of my bestest is in town with her brood.  I can not possibly wait to get my hands on those sassy little girls and spoil them rotten.....  

0 remarks:

Post a Comment