Friday, April 15, 2011

fast and furious

life passes by so fast these days... I miss blogging about all the things i NEED so badly, what i love, home styling, and things i can't live without but somehow manage, etc. etc. and BY NO MEANS meant for this to be an outlet for me to post little charlie at the park, Little Sammy brushing his teeth, or my little lamb swinging... I actually cringed at those blogs 
like "oh there is sally on monday having ice cream"
" Oh and there is Sally on Tuesday playing in the sandbox, wow! look how she is growing"  BUT......
I wanted to keep people up to speed with my mom a couple years ago while she was fighting cancer and it was easier with three small boys to type it ONCE, and then i have people asking me all the time about "what should i do here, any good ideas for my remodel project?" so i thought i would share my love and inspiration for all things house... AND.....

then i had the blog printed in color, hard back books and realized ya know.... I really don't want to pay for a diary of things i love  and thought i may be flattering myself that my VERY DISTANT daughter in laws (who i will love, i just know it!) will EVEN want a diary of their husbands and in laws to glance over but I WILL.... I think? 
 I scrapbooked for my first born, to the receipt from lunch for 2 FULL years.... For my middle every ONE year detail through an ONLINE site and for my littlest lamb....well, the highlights of his first year! bless.  

So excuse the blog and thanks for continuing to read it-  I have some very faithful followers and will try to keep it interesting.  That in a LONG description is how my blog has taken a turn for only family... sorry to be ANOThER blog like THAT.

on another note:  this has been a very busy and BIG week for us.  We got our MONKEY!  a blue one. we are REALLY going to kindergarten, sniff sniff.  NO, i really am not sad like crying sad- I am very much in question that 1. i am old enough to have a baby this old (the answer is NO!) 2. a mom could be so proud of her little boy 3. that i am old enough to have such a sweet little MATURE boy who is so ready for big school 4. that kindergarten is so stinkn' exciting for them and how could i have not remembered.


 we had a little get together with a lot of the up and coming BOYS who will also attend our kindergarten this week (i did snap some pics with my phone but can't seem to locate my phone at this point?).  The boys seemed to all just jump into place- which was the "woods" the location was fun park with all kinds of things to do and they chose BIG sticks and a trail in the woods.... I was shocked! wink wink.
and on another day i had 6 stinky boys.... 
some new to our happy home and other are very regular to our happy home.
"ok, boys.  I just don't want you down in the creek.  ok?"
"yes, mam. why?"
"that is where snakes live and they will bite OFF your legs and that would make me sad"
"ok"
So about 2 minutes later i glance out to check on them.  NO where?  I walk down a little and see only my little lamb and empty bikes and scooters AND hysterical laughter like no other which made my day and brought upon a BIG smile.  
"BOYS!  get out of the creek"
"oh. but mom so and so FELL in and need dry clothes"
i think i just laughed and reminded them of the snakes.  The bargained that they really were NOT in the creek just close.   Boys will be Boys?   or does that file under NOT listening?   I was thankful we had our legs and let them move on to begin SELLING everything in sight to WHOMEVER passed by..... They actually made some money and all of them have bright futures ahead.  I am so proud!
Until i find my phone i really don't know what else went on this week-  as always they go so fast and are so stinkn' busy.   Daddyc and I threw together an impromtu dinner for 16 tonight at our happy home, are gearing up for our Easter Egg hunt, t'ball game, and a fun wedding party...... 
i will leave you with a little quote and good weekend wishes!!!


0 remarks:

Post a Comment