Tuesday, April 19, 2011

for real....

this book was calling my name... 
My bestest sent me a clip through email of this little boy's experience summed up-  
(we both chat ALL THE TIME about Heaven since my mom resides there full time now and what we "think" it may be like....)
Anyway, then as i was in the morning rat race of getting out the door (FYI: i have not seen the today show in YEARS!) for some reason NBC was on our tv and i caught this little boy explaining his up and coming book of his experience-  I thought about this book and was open to my friends who have SUFFERED miscarriages throughout the past years that if there is ANYthing you can SEE good in losing that baby (there is NOTHING good i feel for sure).... It would be the fact that this little boy proved mommies get to see all their babies, born and UNborn in Heaven... I will admit... I am so jealous! i hope God secretly saves some for me, i will be needing a baby fix, i feel for sure.  I was a LUCKY, lUCKY, have i mentioned LUCKY mom who had no trouble with pregnancy or babies really-  I didn't let much get to me and knew i was in good hands.
Anyway, i put this little tid bit in on the back burner as i continued through this crazy thing called life and out of the blue my sister said "oh i read this book, do you want me to bring it over?"
so i had to.
Sunday night as my family all packed up their beautiful girls and took off i tucked all my babies in snug as a bug in a rug and climbed into bed and read the WHOLE BOOK.  I paid dearly while helping out at the boys school on Monday morning with lack of energy but it was worth it.   I highly recommend you read it!  i don't have time to note what all i took away from it... But one thing stands out "Jesus loves the little children of the world" the little boy states this and his pastor daddy sites scriptures proving these wonderful words!  So Jesus and i ARE actually A WEE BIT A LIKE.  We both drink wine and BOTH LOVE THE LITTLE CHILDREN OF THE WORLD (no, no haters, i am not in ANY shape OR fashion comparing myself to Jesus, don't get your panties in a wad but took away this, if you can NOT do anything else please love and help raise our children the way God and Jesus would do their own-  He never ask us for perfection just to be good people!  Can you handle that?
On another note of being nice:  i opened my mailbox and had the sweetest note from our dear dear neighbor about what a sweet child my oldest boy is (it was written to him NOT me!) and my middle baby's teacher has pulled me away to the side MULTIPLE times in the past week to look me in the eyes and really emphasize what a GOOD boy my middle is (i'll admit, i smirk a wee bit on that one and then nod and agree, he IS a good boy and his mama loves him!)  
yep, that is ALL i have today.  Tomorrow i am taking my biggest baby to his BIG school for the first time and he will leave me and go with his "new" class and teacher and me, i will hold it together for the team!!!!! promise.

1 remarks:

caroline reehl said...

cant wait to read this. love and miss you guys

Post a Comment