Monday, April 11, 2011

recapture your youth

i wouldn't say that recaptured mine; although, i WILL say i enjoyed a weekend full of LOTS of kids....And come Monday i will sweep them out the door and kick back for some good girl time.... 
OR 
i will agree to help out at the boys school and get all of us out the door and ready by 8:30 and help for 4 hours with 2 year olds.... And call it a day!  Its very safe to bet on me raising a white flag in the yard today and even safer bet to say i can't WAIT to get them off to school tomorrow and to the gym..... even if i feel sssssooooo guilty typing it!
 my big city girls came to town looking most fabulous!

 we could hardly leave baby molly's side





 who can resist a puddle after the rain?  






 we had a spend the night party with my eldest niece and had too much fun
 And after a birthday party we skipped off to Atlanta for a baby's special day....
 we claim them as "family" aunt, cousins, etc.  I claimed their mama as my cousin growing up and now my boys call her girls cousins.... see the pattern here... we are close like that!  SO..... My middle baby felt the comfort and shed his shoes and shirt ASAP.

 shorts can really be a pain, so there they went.....
 what do you mean they played hard?  

0 remarks:

Post a Comment