Sunday, April 17, 2011

here comes peter cottontail...

AND...i have not read the children ONE of their Easter books or even talked of the so important holiday for that matter.... It is amazing they even knew what to do at the Easter Egg Hunt on Saturday-  I can feel the guilt!  


** a bit of memory lane**  I remember as a child my mom playing the piano and my brother and i singing along...
"here come peter cottontail, hopping down the bunny trail
hippity hoppity Easters on its way"
I'm ashamed to say i don't even know if the boys have heard that song.... and kinda laughing at the three of us doing that... I guess our big daddy was at work?  

is there ANYTHING as good as dove chocolate Easter Eggs?
image
It is up in the air whether or not i will dye eggs with the boys... Isn't that morbid?  It is just such a mess and stains, etc. etc.  I know i know, cry me a river.... I pray i will BUCK UP and do it for the kids....  





not pictured are our biggest cousins:  one with his big daddy at the lake, the other with her daddy at a football spring tease!  
After the big hunt we ventured off to a little friend's for a party... I had to shoot her bee you tee ful happy home too and thought i may share!  Delight.










 it was almost a robbery, i wanted to load this sofa up in my car and take it as a favor from the party...



 i always find it interesting what people do in their basements....it's always something different than the rest of the house, like some random BOLD things they may not have tried in the main house.... The light fixture was swanky and gorgeous and the cardboard elephant mounted above the tv... I always wondered what they would look like in person- they are all the rave with contemp. designers.  All in all i think i will take the house and move right on in



 i will even just take the outside of the happy home.  The details are amazing... the copper, the lines, the colors are perfection, the width of the shutters...... need i go on?

 the front doors are stained to look like marble-  to a T!!

 and just some innocent fun.  clothes are optional!

 or you can form a b'ball team and show your true colors




* and all my most fabulous blood related girls are coming over tonight*  
I may or may not take photos.  we know how stinkn' cute they are, right???

0 remarks:

Post a Comment