Friday, November 27, 2009

toot my own horn

don't mind if i do!  I am a proud mom.  My biggest baby did oh-so-fabulous in his thanksgiving program and was a darn cute indian too if i don't mind saying so.... he stood front row, dead middle, and sang his songs, just as he was told.  His great aunt su su came to see him, big daddy was there on ranger duty and mimi wheeled in, just in time.   Lucky or unlucky for us, he had to jet down the isle to greet his mimi-  He just knew she was sick (yes, she did in fact have a cold last weekend and he was concerned) and i didn't want to confirm anything i didn't know for sure but, Mimi made it and it made my monkey's day.  we dined over desserts in his classroom, picked up the middle indian who big daddy thought it be best that he, my lil' ranger and the hornet cruise on back home, i think big daddy was right!!!  All in all daddyc and i are so proud of you monkey and could not love you any more!!!

if the headband fits and is only a little tight, wear it anyway as i am told!


my middle indian, notice his b.board picture.... we won't frame it but a wee bit better than our halloween pic- agree?




i love how when big daddy arrives, my lil' ranger acts as if he HAS NOT been rather hornet-ish all morning..... Don't believe the hype big daddy!

although i admit, he does look pretty precious here!


0 remarks:

Post a Comment