Saturday, November 28, 2009

believe

I BELIEVE IN MANICURES. I BELIEVE IN OVERDRESSING. I BELIEVE IN PRIMPING AT LEISURE AND WEARING LIPSTICK. I BELIEVE IN PINK. I BELIEVE THAT LAUGHING IS THE BEST CALORIE BURNER. I BELIEVE IN KISSING; KISSING A LOT. I BELIEVE IN BEING STRONG WHEN EVERYTHING SEEMS TO BE GOING WRONG. I BELIEVE HAPPY GIRLS ARE THE PRETTIEST GIRLS. I BELIEVE THAT TOMORROW IS ANOTHER DAY, AND I BELIEVE IN MIRACLES. ~AUDREY HEPBURN


i thought it perfect; when typing "believe" in the title of this blog.... esp. when i have just purchased a book titled "believe" for mom and walked by my adorable santa milk/cookies cup (chipped thanks to my lil' hornet) and plate and it too reads believe, and now audrey slaps me in the face with this quote above first thing this morning?


what do YOU believe in? a start to a better world? a better life? a better future? santa claus? cure for cancer? it is simply our believing that will make it all happen.  


belive in something big.  your life is worth a noble motive.  walter anderson


believe that NOTHinG is too good to be true.  believe that you MUSt take a chance.


believe that some boundaries are meant to be crossed.  ( i can hear daddyc saying in his head "the title of my wife's life")


when you have exhausted all possibilities, remember you have not.  thomas edison


believe there is light at the end of the tunnel.


believe you may be that light for someone else.


believe you are blessed.


the more you praise and celebrate your life; the more there is in life to celebrate. oprah winfrey  (thank you oprah, just another reason to go out and celebrate!!)


believe in doing the right thing, because its right.  (and because i find it helps you sleep better at night!)


and last but not least.....


BELieve the best is yet to be.


do not let your fire go out in the hopeless swamps of the approximate, the not-quite, the not-yet, the not-at all.  do not let the hero in your soul perish, in frustration for the life you deserved, but have never been able to reach.  check your road and the nature of your battle.  the world you desire can be won, it exists, it is real, it is possible, it is yours.  ayn rand

i also believe in this.... and think if you have a cast.....it best be purple from hip to ankle and your mama better buy you some bunny slippers!
and i believe in this angel's spirit....always happy, always 100%, always up for a good time, always smiling with no one complaint!
dear MK, can i bottle up and store your personality in my pocket?
and i BELIEVE christmas is near so...... my boys awoke to one gift each (a family tradition of ONE new ornament catered towards YOU the day after thanksgiving)


a sock monkey, a gun, and aubie
and lastly BELIEVE it or NOT i am almost done decorating for christmas.






0 remarks:

Post a Comment