Thursday, November 12, 2009

to market, to market

to buy all of nothing...if you are not feeling sorry for me, you should be and will be feeling sorry for yourself when you see these oh-so-fabulous things that should be in my or your happy home!
(email me if you want to get your greedy little hands on them)

okay, if you are not loving these...well....then we just don't have the same taste.   these are too cute, i can see these looking adorable in a little girl's room, left alone or painted pink in a little reading nook, playroom, over a vanity of a little girl, in a mud room.... the options are endless! someone i know PLEASE buy these....

i LOVE this cow head, and i have watched it for some time now... i have no room in the lil' rangers room, or you could have put your money down it would be in his room no dout.  I would also adorn a mud room or laundry with this but i am lacking the wall space there too.  dont buy this one, i am going to find a spot for this before year end!!!

and this basket....oooohhh my goodness!  and its on sale.... its about 3 1/2 feet tall and calls my name so loud i bet you can hear it from there??? i can hear daddyC saying "Amy, i thought less was more, blah blah blah" and i would say "well, if i put all this junk thats in our floor in this beautiful basket, there would be less on the floor; therefore, LESS would = MORE, right?  and this little chest below, i thought of my monkey right when i saw it, he could put all his little collections of tools, "homework", rocks, nails, bugs in each little drawer..... if the price tag didn't read outlandish digits i would have loaded it up on the spot..... RECESSION PEOPLE, come off these prices!!!

if you have a beach house or a place on the bay.... and don't get these, i am so mad at you and you won't be my friend!  I LOVE THESE and they make me smile.
 kaylea, i thought of you-  Paint these and give them to that precious mommy of yours and if your time is pinched you have to go buy them.... (let me know if you want the location of the art gallery my boys were utterly destoryed)

too many cows at my house, what about yours though? the sales lady also pointed out that the artist likes to paint roosters too, NO THANk YOU, but Hill i did think of you and Kelley (i will admit though, i don't love a rooster- i am going to work on that)

daddyC/Santa Claus, these would look great in my stocking, and yes, i do think they would fit.... if you don't dance.....well, i guess you are just boring!!! And it reminds me of us daddyC.... enjoying some moves, not very graceful, for sure not the same steps, losing each others hands but in the end reconnecting.... its a beautiful thing, our dancing is, ha!  the best part of it is that neither one of us really care what anyone thinks; we do it anyway!!!!  i hope you all dance tonight with someone you love.

i did pocket these last three, i hate to say "pocket" but rather, juggle hungry kiddos, removed a carseat, took out a row of seats so that they may just maybe fit, missed my lunch date, and made it home uncomfortably so saying "pocket"ed these would have made it sound easy!!!! AND GUESS what, they didn't work and i get to do is ALL again!!!! i cant wait.... but it did confirm to me though, i am going to go with the original painting i loved and i can check that off my list.  

but don't you not love these paintings? great artist too!


1 remarks:

Unknown said...

For the love of all that's good in this world, please don't buy the cow head. I know you wouldn't hang that in the house after shipping my deer and duck mounts to the lake.

Post a Comment