Friday, November 20, 2009

life, liberty, & the pursuit of cute things

would you, could you...if you had these?



my little boy has become a man before my own eyes....not really, he is only 4 but, i can't wait to put these on him! our aunt holly came through with these and i am in love.   i am waiting until i am ready, good and ready and i will not post pictures, sorry, but i would hate to kill my monkey's street cred, ya know? but if you have to grow out of white skivies, hand painted boxers are the way to go.


and how cute is the apron, and dish towel...and double bonus that i am all over silhouettes right now. (and just in, my christmas calling cards with silhouettes of the boys....edible!) i can't wait to put this apron on and wear it, no outfit needed folks, its just that cute!!! waiting until i cook something??? the family probably is too, ha! thanks a jillion! it makes me happy everyday walking into the mud-room seeing it hanging there, thank you x 2!

whats been goin' on?  Glad you asked- just some laughs, lots of prayers & every bloomin' thing you can imagine....

  • why do my dogs lay on the ONLY rug in the whole house that is worth anything? only the finest for these mutts.
  • why do they place the fire emergency button AT THE BOTTOM in the elevators?  they DON'T have a Sam-i-Am i feel sure.... i am tired of handling the fire department and the Club is tired of sam pushing that button too!  sorry to all involved and to anyone we will be around this season for that matter, try and remember how cute he is when he does these things!
  • why do i have to put my ac on 80 in the summer to not freeze in my car but 65 in the winter to keep from sweating? toyota, your better than that.
  • why does my heart skip a beat, get up and dance when hearing "prince" while out on the town but when i hear it running my heart all but STOPS? DaddyC can you take those off my i-pod please...uuhh!
  • why do i CONSTANTLy agree to doing a gazillion things a day?  just say NO, its a problem i have.....
  • why do my dogs swim in anything resembling water year round but shiver like kittens when i give them a bath? cowboy up dogs... you are LABS for goodness sake!
  • why do i hate lizards, worms and frogs?  why do my boys constantly bring them to me? yes, we are housing one right now... in the laundry room incase he jumps out of the bug box monkey threw him in... FYI- if he does i am spending the night with YOU until they find him
  • why won't my middle child wear anything close to resembling a coat?  aren't you cold lil' hornet?
  • why can't i get anywhere on time anymore.... its driving me insane!
  • why does a "worker" ONLY come during nap time for one of the babies? the dogs go crazy attacking them and that baby that WAS asleep is then up with the other two.... i double dog dare you to do it again.  oh and sorry to the alagasco guy today... i won't unleash the dogs on you AGAIN unless you come back that is......
  • why is my fireplace not fixed? you don't want me to call you again guy, believe me... i just want a roaring fire to play in at night with the boys....gosh! that does NOT sound good.
  • why does my sweet angel of a child INSIST on pretending, in front of large crowds, to be drinking a beer? not a coke or tea or any other adult drink....but BEER and WINE?  i promise we aren't TOTAL lushes..... i know what some blog stalkers are thinking
  • why is everyone i know going through something "huge"?  i am praying HARD for you all.  Dear God, I hope you have a lot of happiness in store for 2010.   
I know God will not give me anything I can't handle.  I just wish that He didn't trust me so much.  ~Mother Teresa


i can almost hear some of you laughing...no, i am NOT in ANY way comparing myself to mother teresa.... Happy Friday!



0 remarks:

Post a Comment