Friday, July 16, 2010

TGIF and linens

so we showered a bride with linens last night....And after seeing the beautiful and fun gifts she received i am thinking i will REGISTER again and see what happens????  'cause after 7 short short years of marriage, my kitchen towels have seen better days to say the very least.  Good time was had!
i hate those random shots when people take them of you while doing something but i had too, for the bride's mama..... 
See, Sometimes; although its rare, i DO WHAT is ask of me. wink wink




nothin' like kisses from your mama


And i KNOW what you are thinking, 
"she could have atleast done something with her hair"
and sure I COULD have but it was hot, really really HOT
And i just smile thinking of how us mamas roll into a party
"gosh, my ________ (husband's name) was running later, so i had NO time to get ready, uuuhh!!! i am still sweating from playing with the kids"
or
"Phew! i left my baby girl naked and my baby boy in his skivies and HAD no dinner for them and bolted as soon as he walked in the door"
or
"my, child's name, was AWFUL today"
"look at me, i didn't even have time to shower again after the pool, sorry girls"
"i am eating just a little, i have already eaten my daughter AND my son's dinner tonight"
Dear party goers,
i promise we love our husbands and babies more than life itself.
i also promise we don't complain ALL the time....
And most of all 
ITS NOT AS BAD AS WE MAKE IT SOUND 
and is actually PURE bliss to watch our babies and play with them daily and we all are very blessed with fabulous husbands who are leaving us in a couple hours for New Orleans to have a little fun of their own we just like to KEEP IT REAL with all our catty comments!
XOXO, 
loving wives and mamas

0 remarks:

Post a Comment