Monday, July 19, 2010

DoN'T judge a boy by his COVER

meaning.... i got pictures off my phone this morning and WOW!  This is what the boys wear when mommy is just OVER it and it REALLy doesn't matter.....

notice: how sweet this angel looks......
also, notice how my boys can NEVER do the RIGHT thing...always climbing, trying a "new" way....


yes, i realize my biggest baby is in fact 4 and probably a little old for stroller rides.... but he was nice enough to man the heat for his middle brother to enjoy the ZOO, THE WHOLE ZOO and nothing but the ZOO for hours so it was only right that he ride and enjoy a cool drink......  My middle baby begs for the zoo each and everyday so this past weekend we went and stayed awhile and looked at each and every animal....twice!!!!!  He was a kid in a candy shop...running from animal to animal, laughing and smiling like no other..... Mental note: MUST take him more often!!!  And yes.... My biggest baby chose his ORANGE get-up, he would dress orange and blue every single day if i let him.....while i don't love orange on orange or even the color orange period...... IT REALLY DOESN'T matter? rinse and repeat.  It really doesn't matter what the children chose to wear each day!!! oh! this ones going to be hard.
i think we looked at the "mingos" for half an hour!

we mined for GOLD.... Nothing like finding cool rocks in some muddy water.  That equals HEAVEN in my boys book!




is this where i should i have left my boys?
yard work amongst goats... Does it get any better than this?
and my littlest lamb was NOT getting left out of this one...... He only tackled the goats once and hit one with the rake twice.....
there we go.... Something to climb on!

intended for my children and the goats.... both who love to climb to high places!

Back to my manic monday!  I hope yours is good and Yes, Daddyc made it safe and sound home from New Orleans and yes, Our big daddy made it safe and sound to his work destination up north and my older wiser brother and his crew made it home safe and sound from Atlanta....And our Mimi is safe and sound in Chicago.... Gosh, some travlen' fools my family is!  We are heading to the beach this Friday just so we don't feel left out of the summer travels. wink wink.

How cool is this bed?
AND THIS ONE...



0 remarks:

Post a Comment