Monday, July 12, 2010

i can't help but wonder....

have i gone cold, dried up....  
the other day Daddyc and i were just chatting.... and somehow got to  
"do you talk and wave at everyone on your morning run?"
ME: NNNNOOOO, why do you?
 CHARLES: well, sometimes but (laughing like crazy) YOU used to wave and basically follow them into their homes to speak to them and a mile down the road you are still saying "hey, Good Morning!" 
ME: ya know, these days, i enjoy NOT talking, I am doing good to put one foot in front of the other most morning runs... 
So to all my fellow runners i pass.... Good Morning!  
While i don't speak to you, know i wish you well on your way back home and i do apologize with utmost respect, i am into my music, going over my day, and just plain "trying" to make it home for my daily rat race!   


And on another feeling dried up topic.... Do you recycle?  
Do you use the reusable grocery store bags? EVERYTIME? 
or have you EVER?  
I am ashamed to admit, i don't.  i am good to get into the store with my 3 boys and actually get one thing we need and not a million cereal boxes which are all open by the time we check out.....how can i possibly tote in another hand full of bulky reusable BAGS? My life is too busy (thats my excuse) until a dear friend just commented back "but Amy, you can carry more in ONE bag that you can in 4 plastic ones"  
So now... 
here is me helping YOU, help ME on saving the environment 
ONE cute baggu at a time....  
YOU NEED THESE. 
www.baggubag.com 
BAGGU Reusable Shopping Tote - 6-Pack
FOR the record... i DID get the green ones... I figured if i was going to GO GREEN i may as well get the different shades of green and it may help me spot them in the car full of pool toys, strollers, toys, stinky boy things when i make the mad dash into the grocery store DAILY!!!!!   

0 remarks:

Post a Comment