Thursday, July 22, 2010

readers? are you there?

it's a fact.   The LAZY days of summer are ANYTHING but lazy..... which is my lack of posting excuse.... We have been busy with zoo, pool....lots of pool time,  our local mcwane center, other friend's pools, LOTS of errands (when we are out of town a lot we build up LOTS of errands) note: the boys DO NOT like errands!!!!  so no pictures and no post... that's what we did this week.  And each and everywhere we have been this week...all my boys decided they REALLY really REALLY were missing their mama (no, i have not been ANYWHERE!) and thought i should hold all three all the time, where ever we went, and then when we got home, Can we ALL cuddle with you mama?  WOW!  while it sounds quite flattering and sweet..... GOODness GRACIOUS!! 
 I have decided to rent them out if anyone is interested? 

Anyway, me and my brood are packing our bags yet again to head out to the oily beaches..... We thought about it for a millisecond about NOT going but couldn't resist!!!!  We have been out of town so much this summer its hard to get re-adjusted long enough to be adjusted at all......After this trip we will have been out of TOWN for over 40 days all in all since May..... But i think this is our last harrah?  well, until the last week of August and then a week in October, THEN, that is IT  (unless we put together a ski trip??) and we have some dear friends begging for us to spend the week we return from the beach at the lake while they are all there..... I just don't know if my crew or their mommy can handle it after 12 days of beach.... while i LOVE random on the go... I LOVE even more some normalcy,  while i know it's far from normal, it's OUR normal with my "things and places" at my finger tips within a mile or two..... SSSOOOO
Miss us while we are gone.....
france
i will return to regular blogging at some point.  And i am having a LOVE/HATE relationship with the FACT that my biggest baby will go to 5k FIVE DAYS A week from 9-1:00 this year. sniff sniff.  I am missing him already..... 
And my littlest lamb of a baby starts mothers day out for the FIRST TIME.  BIG sniff sniff..... In 31 straight months i have had a baby at home with me 24/7, you read RIGHT..... THIRTY ONE STRAIGHT MONTHS....that is OVER 2 1/2 years!


  And i feel quite sure that after the first week, i will sit down ALONE and be so so so sad that i am ALONE without a baby boy ALL OVER ME!!!!!  but on some of these longer, 100 degree days, i find myself thinking..... it's only 5 more weeks!!!!! And it will be hard to believe i won't have to pay a sitter to go to the dentist or have my haircut and even harder to believe that i won't have to get the grocery cart with the TWO car steering wheels that is like pushing an 18-wheeler around and then open ATleASt 2 boxes of cereal to make it through, singing and bribing the whole time....... I mean... i will just be plain SPOILED!  but not to lose focus, i must pack for the beach.  Miss US while we vacate to the sun and sandy beaches.

2 remarks:

Kate said...

Charlie and Will will have to get reacquainted when you get back! We've been missing y'all this summer. Let me know how the beaches are...we're supposed to go in September.

by amy smith said...

i know, we are missing y'all dearly...but keeping the kids alive as the boys ask about them ALL DAY LONG!!!! i need to get will one day early from school....soon! enjoy the weekend, maybe we will see y'all tonight??

Post a Comment