Thursday, December 3, 2009

my.so.called.life...

Party of five at my house last night..... for some reason i really love to watch the rockefeller tree event...who knows?  so me and my plus 4 plus 2 dogs piled into the family room and watched the big event!  (your right, daddyC took a LEAP at his chance to get the hell out of dodge and i could hardly hear a damn thing with the two older boys jumping from table, to chair, and back to couch and laughing so hard it hurt so i wasn't about to put an end to all that fun all the while i was bouncing the littlest angel up and down and singing 'til close to blue in the face..... my monkey was singing screaming along too!) so needless to say, i glanced a time or two at my BIG event showing but did catch enough to know "its hard to mess up a christmas carol but i will be darn-ed Barry Manilow CAN do it everytime; then again he is so not my style so just my opinion there" NBC lets not get him again, okay?  Now that i have handled that.... Michael Buble' sang "i will be home for Christmas" and good thing... i will be awaiting his arrival and i CAN count on you right Michael, we are on a first name basis, right??  It doesn't even have to be Christmas just whenever you get a chance.....  So my party of 5 minus 1 (daddyC was on computer) was throughly enjoyed by all; almost all....My monkey went to bed crying because he missed the big "LIGHTING" of the tree (lucky for him i recorded this to watch again KNOWING this may happen and he would want to see it on repeat....the boy loves Christmas!) Did you all watch? do you want a tree that size (with a little elf to decorate and take it down)?  i do.  I also found out that DaddyC wants to go hunting and i may need a PLus One for the wedding Sat. night.... i will see what i can do.
LIFE, LOVE, & LAUGHTER
what Priceless gifts to give our children.  
phyllis dryden
its safe to say we have enjoyed a lot of laughter this season too!

you are right, this is for sure NOT this season.... Season of 2006.  My monkey was 14 months old and laughing hysterically with his daddy!


another one from quite a bit ago... bermuda- Charlie 22 months old.


My lil' hornet at 4 months




my niece and monkey at 2 1/2 always laughing


sam-i-am at 4 months...more laughing...


thats only a handful but i have come to realize i must be on the laughing end because i don't have NEARLY enough pictures with my loved ones DEEP DOWN belly LAUGHING!!  I hope you laugh today and everyday!



0 remarks:

Post a Comment