Monday, December 14, 2009

the ick factor

quickly (meaning at rapid pace as babies called my names loudly, crawled into my lap, and ask for everything under the sun) glancing through some online top gifts i have found some things I DoN'T want so take them back please.....
while we all LOVE the smell of whiskey or the taste rather; oh wait, JUST ME, well, since i do love a fall or winter toddy containing whiskey i DO NoT think i would WeaR it around town as a perfume scent, do you?
[whiskey-cologne-portland-general-store.jpg]
and while i do love the smell of cut grass???
 HOWEVER...... I don't want to make the house smell of sweaty cut grass all the time...not yummy in the least! Have we exhausted our resources for new scents... can we stick to what we know??
[mown-grass-scented-candle.jpg]
and then just like that....my time was cut so i will quit with my ICK factors and tell you whats not ick at ALL....the fact that tomorrow i will get a baby girl in my world, to have and hold from this day forward (actually my fourth baby girl but first on my side of the fam)



0 remarks:

Post a Comment