Tuesday, December 1, 2009

apparently...


to get into the hustle & bustle of the season you REALLY DON'T have to go out to the mall or local shopping joints; but......

 you MUST have three boys or small children of your choice, a husband that acts like a small child, two labs (who act like small poodles), a girls gig coming up with NOTHING to wear (feel sorry for me right..... NOW...), merry margarita party on thursday, dinner party for 16 at YOUR house on friday, wedding on saturday (which i DO have something to wear), child singing in church on sunday (its a first born so you KNOW we will be first row watching with cameras in check), a lunch with Santa, annual parade (santa AND a firetruck, WOW! it is for sure Christmas for this to happen according to my biggest baby), and our dear nieces' first birthday party..... That is this week....

And i am very very very anxious about MY baby girl's surgery next Tuesday and wouldn't miss it- I just want to be there when they say,  SHE IS A TROOPER AND MADE IT THROUGH WITH FLYING COLORS and be there to cry with her mama and laugh at the hornet in her with the meds this angel will be given (you see, this baby has a tid-bit of hornet in her and i can say that; for afterall she is mine)  I am searching high and low (in my head.....remember how my boys act when taken out) for the perfect non-impact, sitting down gift- its just an issue, i could give this baby paper and she would truly love it and save it forever and ever!

Anyway, then to rush (in the TRUE HUSTLE & BUSTLE) back home for a JP party that night, tapas party days later, mixed with some birthday parties.....

So point being, i won't dredge you through my whole month of festivites.... you don't have to go out and about BUT YOU DO NEED TO COME TO MY HOUSE AT SOME POINT!!!!  Y'all know the door is ALWAYS open and WE LOVE a plus ONE or plus A MILLION!   I am knowing i will enjoy my day because after seeing this picture below and knowing its NOT my house......yet.... today is a good day!!

weheartitgold.jpg
although, with all MY GOOD help, underneath my tree is looking rather close to this!




0 remarks:

Post a Comment