Wednesday, December 23, 2009

for the love of quotes

i have a love to quotes...On ANY and ALL things!  They make me smile always, laugh often, and call everyone i know to rattle them off in hopes they too will share a laugh or humor ME for a minute.  But i ran into a section with lots of quote things while shopping this weekend.... I stayed and read and enjoyed smiles and laughs for almost an hour and wanted to buy ALL things with quotes.  My cocktail napkins in my bar draw now read  "the world DOES not revolve around you...you are just dizzy" Perfect, don't you think?  I thought you all could enjoy some laughs, relate and at least crack a smile at some of these.....

this top plate reminds me of some fellow mommy friends i have....."the never meant to work one"
while...


this one reminds me of myself....I have a way of letting it be known as "daddyc" says if i don't care for something...shoot! I am thinking "new years resolution"? maybe?  yeah, your right. i never do those.


mom gave me this one about being a "big" girl. still makes me laugh and relate.


i wish i could buy a 100 of these "happy glasses" with these cocktail napkins to give mommy friends on days in NEED......that would surely bring a smile on, don't you think? full of course with cocktail of choice.


all images above can be YOURS...go to swoozies and buy some of this to brighten your day or someone elses anyway.
i did have to cruise back to take a quick quick glance at the invites.... I have some parties coming up.... A 2 year old party for my lil' hornet, followed 10 days later with my lil' rangers FIRST birthday party and always thinking of my monkey, even though he is partied out until next fall.


possible for my horse obsessed farm child


i think this was my monkey's first birthday invite, still on the shelf... lolly bought them so i will have to check and see if this is still them.... 4 years and going....


isn't this guy cute?


and for the fireman in my life......  ALL so very cute.  No, i will not be purchasing any of them but they are cute.... I am not going to attempt party thoughts until AFTER new years!!!  Rinse and Repeat. and for today. enjoy this one



0 remarks:

Post a Comment