Monday, March 21, 2011

just add water

we had a most fabulous time at the beach.  I will add captions to pictures... buckle up, there is quite a lot!


 Golf carts are just the best, aren't they?





 yes readers, this is how "we" play....  wanna join in???  me neither.


 watched many a boat pull in, many a sunset and danced to many a band..... Good Times.





 took naps on the fly when we could


 joined in the entertainment....







made friends and invited who ever to our condo.... If you know my boys, they don't meet a stranger and we had to use bribes each location because my monkey was having too much fun with his "new" friends....









 turned back flips....







 celebrated St. patty's day with green fountains and real irish dancers...
 had to check in on our beloved talking parrots who live at the marina
 made mental notes that the marina maybe my favorite place on earth



 pushed the swings enough to last a LIFE TIME...but guess what we did at home yesterday..... we begged to swing.....
 the big fountain was green too!

 my boys danced their little feet off.  And my middle baby danced with the pros.... The pros did NOT know that was coming, nor did i-  



 another sweet friend!
















 our aunt faye and family overlapped our beach stay so we were able to dine with her our last night.  

i hope you all enjoyed your spring break as well.  Welcome spring weather and day light savings time, i have missed you!!!!

1 remarks:

Emily said...

I cannot WAIT until we go to the beach with the boys!!! love the pictures!

Post a Comment