Friday, December 10, 2010

i know i know...

you have missed me..... i have been a busy lady this week.   Enough about me.  Have y'all seen this beautiful ribbon EVERYWHERE?   Tracery Interiors used it with their holiday spread, seen in Better Home and Gardens Magazine and on several other blogs.....  It just happens to be the exact same ribbon I USED to HANG all my indoor wreaths and while they suggested you purchase it at Pottery Barn and then that sold out so they are sending you to Ballard Design..... Well, readers if you are not yet decorated, SCROOGE!,  and want this fun burlap ribbon, i purchased mine for .99 cents at Hobby Lobby-  I bought some of it for monkey's birthday party use and then went back end of November and bought more and it was still there...... Happy Shopping!
Photobucket
here are some of mine....
And from P is for Party (great idea but i have a feeling she gets more that 6 christmas cards, then what?)
Photobucket
and on another note... 
have you all been watching Christmas movies?
what?  My boys & I have watched a Christmas movie, thank you ABC network, every single night together with a roaring fire in the backdrop (cue the AWWWW!)  I love a good classic Christmas movie.
And TONIGHT... me and my plus one have a date..... i can't wati!!!  
what a wonderful gift it is!  Eat, drink, & be Merry!!

1 remarks:

Anna said...

I literally ran out the door to Hobby Lobby right after I read your post this morning. I have been searching for this ribbon for weeks! I couldn't find it anywhere in the store on Lakeshore. Did you get it at a different location and which department? If you have a minute will you email me? anapearl21@gmail.com
Thanks!

Post a Comment