Wednesday, December 22, 2010

another scene with Santa

Great for some.... extremely scary for others!!
My middle baby sits all pretty like thinking "oh please Santa bring me a batman toy" and my biggest baby.... he had been at a gymnastics camp with his buddies all day, was VERY very tired and took a minute to warm up to the idea of "being nice" and for that littlest one, well, that was the death grip and his life was flashing before his eyes!!!!!
And in the little boot was CANDY canes and from there on out if you ask my middle child "what do you want from Santa?"  he would reply CANDY CANES!!!!
All together now... ONLY... if my sweet Whitmore wasn't scared ENOUGH, our dearest baby Caroline wondered what in the world she had done to deserve this monster in the red suit!!!
And lucky for us, we dined ontop of our city and could sit outside and enjoy a cocktail and NOT freeze....  somedays its in the 20s and most days its in the 60's????  You just never know in the south what your gonna get..... i will take 60s any ole day!

And we made our way indoors to dine fancy... oh and DANCE.... My boys LOVE to dance and it truly made their night we i okayed them to go dance and it also invited every other child in the room to dance with them!  Your welcome fine-diners!!!  And if my littlest lamb said "d.a.n.c.e" one time which sounded more daaaannnce in his southern slur he must have said it a MILLION and would run back and forth to big daddy and the dance floor!!!
And the boys just LOVE to see baby caroline.... I now know what i can do to "make their day" babysit baby caroline or invite her to dinner..... We are smitten with our littlest princess to say the very very least and its a constant who can get the very closest to her at all times!!!!! 
Whit just couldn't believe the man singing had a "dog" on the symbols..... he is just like me in his way of dog loving.... any and all.
other than that, me and my posse below have been doing a WHOLE lot of cooking and i had great help with the food processor, that was too too much fun!!!!
And i never have sprite at the house, so that plus a crazy straw....it must be Christmas season.
And while these "angels" played and his mama Shopped and i cooked (whats wrong with that picture) i wondered why the dog was standing so still for SO LONG.... And then i noticed the stinky boys had handcuffed him........ Bless a dog at my house!!!!  They get a whole lotta love and take a whole lotta abuse!!!
And while me and my boys Christmas shopped yesterday, 
(thats right, we have 3 left to buy and we are DONE and done... wish us luck today!)
i was thinking i am kinda more jewish like in my 8 crazy nights.... only its 12 crazy nights and tonight will be number 7....phew! i hope i survive. wink wink.  I am very much looking forward to an adult dinner although with this crowd i am not sure how quiet and relaxing it will be but i can count on laughing, gabbing, probably a little bit of complaining, whole lot more laughing and even more heart warming to see those we have not seen in awhile.  'Tis the Season!!!  


0 remarks:

Post a Comment