Thursday, February 24, 2011

on a more random note....

we have...
 a partay to get ready for.... a SUPERhero PARTY no less....


 we made some early to EAT...but don't worry the saturday ones will be fresh....ish.... Cooked and frozen awaiting to be iced on Saturday pre-party!!!!  I have done this before and they are perfectly fine, not to stress!!!
And may i proudly present "lamby" 500, 456, 999....   We can not seem to keep this little rascal in our good graces and left lamby 500,456, 998 at the beach last week, he was still snoozing somewhere in the sheets and we missed him...... So after 2 nights of sleeping with mommy & daddy.... we searched long and hard for a NEW lamby.....  Good as New!!!  
And my baby told new lamby "oh i have missed you so much, i love you lamby"

the first child's lovey, JACK, you ask?  OH he has NEVER been miss placed (but our lolly, my dear mom i miss like crazy was a smart one and bought 2 extras JUST IN CASE.....so we have THREE jacks, and just ONE is really really REALLY LOVED on.... he stays in the bed now but is always there awaiting my biggest baby!)
And my baby, the 3rd and grand finale` of our family, has a frog blanket, he has named it F.... And i almost eat him up each time he says his name out loud.... Well, we have two of those and bless him, i don't allow F far from the house so he is always in the crib waiting too..... Although, i will say our dear friend had to so willingly snagged F from the pool yesterday and delivered him to our house..... I OWE you BIG TIME beth!!!!  
so why you ask, do i let my middle child cart his around....  Oh my goodness if you know him, YOU KNOW this answer, i choose my battles with this one.... His head came out as HARD as his mama's and there are somethings that just don't "really" matter..... Is this fair to the others?  
Probably not, but they don't ask or question me so lets go with this for now, shall we??
Note to self:  should invest in this company that makes this blankets and may have some cash in my pocket?

1 remarks:

hali said...

hey i just found your awesome blog and i love it ^__^

Post a Comment