Friday, April 16, 2010

make that THREE

last night i had a date..... with TWO men....it was great!  We dined on mexican, walked for ice cream, played checkers on a massive chess board, cruised by the fire station on our way to the playground and called it a NIGHT!  My biggest baby was so very excited to be included on our date!  he told everyone he saw......
oh and just a little too much information my monkey likes to find his happy way to our neighbors house EVERYDAY, she is a hard worker (AND works from home) therefore my monkey doesn't seem to think she is busy.....when she told me how excited he was to be going on our "DATE" i questioned her "when in the world did he come over, we were together ALL DAY??"  and we figured out it was while i was showering, he is so sneaky!!!  not really but he does so enjoy going to visit his buddy will's mama EVERYDAY just for a quick chat!!!! i secretly think its kinda cute. and the baby boys had EQUALLY as much fun with miss caroline playing outside at home!
and on a motherly note: what is he showing me?
who cut his hair? 
look how dirty he is? he told his dad he played down the street in ole' mr. charlie's fireplace ashes......tell me this isn't just my children??????  

Have a great weekend!  Our lolly is still climbing the hill back up to feeling good, she DID have a treatment yesterday so we have our fingers and toes crossed we have a good weekend...... Are you heading down to AU or to AL for the big spring a-day games?  we, here in the south don't miss much of anything to do with football, be in their practice, spring game, pep rally......its kinda funny and obsessive at the same time..... even funnier that everyone will tailgate tomorrow, my boys included. 
I have some good great lifetime friends coming over in a little while to play, i can't wait to get my hands on her little girl....i will take pictures to prove she is the most adorable thing you have ever seen.

via country living
THIS IS NOT What my potting bench looks like.........shoot!

1 remarks:

Kate said...

I think it's adorable! I love my daily visitor, although I hate disappointing him each day when he asks when Will will be home.

Post a Comment