Tuesday, April 27, 2010

if only...

i had a big enough yard.... i feel sure daddyc would install one of these

or if i knew how to sew, i could save a boat load of money but lose a boat load of time...which is more valuable? 
tinywhitedaisies:

french-knot:

via mintdesignblog
if only my biggest chocolate puppy was in fact STILL A PUPPY would be dreamy, he was this stinkn' cute too! 
still is in a old man kinda way...
bippityboppityboo
OR whatif only i put the camera DOWN....would i enjoy the moment MORE or would you miss the moment by not having it to recall upon time and time again when my memory is failing me?
southseas:

(via fashionfever)
if only i was HERE, would i EVER come home ? you are right i just got home from the beach....must RELAX....rinse and repeat... 
relaxing is NOT easy for me to do but it sure does help me knock out house and family chores...i will admit, its good to be home, all things clean, be back on 
our" task (whatever that may be for the week) and put back to "normal" bedtimes, etc. included....i wish that organized staple (or ocd nature) was NOT ingrained so deeply in my being, i really really do....
Cabo San Lucas 038
on a whole nother LESS peachy note....

 my mom is BACK in the hospital AGAIN.... Dad took her yesterday morning and she will stay put for a couple days.... same ole' story of blood loss.....where, why?  same ole' answers unfortunately...... say some prayers!  Brookwood is taking good care of her.


I am off to take boys to school (2 of the three anyway) and head to a 9 am meeting and then gym and then back to a 11 am meeting.....I am already tired of meeting!!!! THe overcast weather deflates my motivation times 100!  Hopefully i can muster up some? wish me luck.

0 remarks:

Post a Comment