Thursday, April 1, 2010

how to...


i came across this and thought i may need this....but then again i would have to have time to SIT DOWN.... so...I am going to bank on YOU and your advice to raise mine!
But what i am SO PUMPED about is bobby mcAlpine's new table book coming out April 13th! Score. Must pre-order.

i love his style and grace and lines of furniture.....
on other notes....phew! we have been here, there, and everywhere i feel like....Mostly outside enjoying this warm weather.  Mom has been LOVING having her bestest here in town on her spring break from teaching.  She has stayed with mom at the hospital all week.  Mom is wanting to go ahead with her chemo today, we will see?  She is in a good place at brookwood, we are a wee bit partial to that hospital (i can't blame her, they delivered me three beautiful baby boys to call my own) So that is what we have been doing....outside, errands (endless errands), monkey has had all his sports going on, friends over, hospital for some, We did book a vacation for JUST me and daddyc, NO BOYS!, and i think we are BOTH counting down by the second......Happy holy Week to you and yours... I hope the bunny hops to your house and brings fun things, i hope you are going to church with family and enjoying a yummy lunch, i hope you hunt eggs like crazy, take your flower to put on the church's cross (that is my ALL TIME childhood, and adulthood i guess, Favorite about Easter sunday) I will take pictures of our cross don't worry!
I am taking a long weekend from blogging.  MISS ME while i am gone. PRAY for my mom. 

0 remarks:

Post a Comment