Saturday, July 16, 2011

this & that

 THIS is what my 2 year old has been doing ANYTIME we are at home.... WITH or WITHout me knowing.....


 reverse is proving tricky to handle.... luckily he has another solution for that...

 always look on the OTHER side of the fence when looking for your children....

 why are clothes needed?  
 Edible dimples in my baby's shoulder blades..... who knows?
 worms anyone?





 he gets his love for dogs very honest.....
Daddyc reminded me while out last night, 
"when Amy and I met, she and her dog were a package deal-
must love her dog!"
and i can remember hearing my mom say to a friend 
"i pray daily that nothing happens to Amy's dog, she just may drop out of college"
and yes, dear readers, i love my dog(S)... and yes, they too make me want to pull my hair out sometimes but lucky for me they shed enough to replace mine......
and on another note.  How stinkn' cute is our baby caroline... we got to enjoy her for a day!!!





i have a date with my plus one tonight and then off to the beach again.... miss us while we are gone!

0 remarks:

Post a Comment