Tuesday, July 5, 2011

getting good at having FUN

believe it OR not!  the only other beach pictures were from my phone.  Even I get tired of toting a camera around....


 our own kind of paradise..... have i mentioned our LOVE for the marina yet???? they brought limbo back.



 and lucky for us... on tuesdays the village has FOUR jumpy things....  I may or may not have avoided them had i remembered.... but glad they enjoyed it one of the tuesdays we were there anyway.....






 whitmore is checking out that little crabby pictured above...
 at sunset EACH night the marina fires off a canon.... My biggest baby got to shoot it off one night.  So cool if you are 5!!!




 sand art anyone?
 golf cart rides.... or 'train rides' as i refer to them for some....

 our big daddy likes to tell us "BEACH is casual, you can do and wear anything"  I ok almost all "get-ups" the boys chose to adorn themselves with.... This day was bathing suits and NO shoes... Perfect!!






 the guy in the red was feeding the humongous fish....

 to my boys... NOTHING beats american cookie co. cookies and icees. NOTHING







that concludes my beach pics.   And YES, our uncle chris faired pretty well the rest of the beach vacation and the lake holiday rodeo too!  

We hope for his sake that surgery resolves his issues.....eeekkkk!  
AND i hope for my heart's sake i don't return to the ER EVER....
 its been a year and a half since i frequented the ER atleast bimonthly and each time it is all i can do to compose myself, hold together, and not be admitted myself.....  is there ANYWHERE WORSE???  while my big brother was seconds from fainting from pain, i was wondering if i too my faint from heart ache... i would be lying if i didn't question in my head if i was the "one" that should have brought him as i may NOT have been much help, but I stepped outside and called our big daddy and fresh air and a put together brother later i was back on my feet with my stomach and heart back in tact. And oh yes, our aunt holly panned out ok too, she herded her 4 kiddos to the pool and fed them all lunch, got them sunscreened up and water safe..... I will be the FIRST to admit, that isn't easy!!!!!    
next up.  Independence Day.  

0 remarks:

Post a Comment