Monday, September 28, 2009

Oh Hey.

Me. So why am I doing this because I can honestly say I have not a spare moment in my little world to do this. Well... I love to read procrastinate so that when I finally get there all three babies will be crying and I can raise my voice and use those ugly tones (you know those tones) that I am telling them not to use! What a true cupcake I sound like. Back to basics, I don't have time to read these days. My happy nests holds three bouncing boys ages 3 (almost four he would argue), 18 months, and 6 months... There take that as my excuse but not to fret I attend two separate book clubs and drink wine and listen (you are right mom, that is no strong point of mine) anywho, I love to write and glare at my beautiful journal my second mom, Mary m. Gave me with a even cuter pen box and have yet to make an entry so this will a Window to Our Home that I am welcoming you all into so graciosly.... Aren't I a most•fabulous host?

0 remarks:

Post a Comment