Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Havn' a Good Time. (if you could hear me singing this song) (you'd join in,right?)

So my eldest baby 3, my middle baby 18 months, and my end of end all baby 6 months. I will say that a lot through this blog relationship we got going on... One thing you will learn is I love babies and children in general, I'd have a million but in return be divorced so I am hanging my elastic waist jeans in your closets and do my best to never take mine for granted. Back to the beach. Havn' a good time. Pitched the beach tent, closest hubby or I will ever get to camping, ha! And lugged sandy wet boys in and out and back in and back out....a couple days they were naked little boys being toted too ( the beauty of going in the fall NO one is there)pictures coming soon we are quite the busy bees down here and have been set on go since we unpacked. We replaced the two crabs, our middle hornet let go this morning for the oldest monkey. We named him side step, very fitting I think. Cheers!



it appears we had NO pictures taken with mommy.....there will be another beach trip, right?



0 remarks:

Post a Comment