Wednesday, April 11, 2012

spring things....


our neighbors little boy has been playing same time across the field.... is there anything cuter than a little boy in baseball gear?
 we have some lively fans for our team... Go Rockies!!!





And we have been hunting eggs for weeks it seems.... but only once with our "babies"... i mean seriously, i. could. eat. them. they are sSoooo stinkn' cute!!!
 laying in the middle of the road in heirloom attire for some reason.... did not phase me one bit!!!  I dare you to try and raise my heart rate over something a little boy "might do"-  been there, done that, times THREE!!!!  every. single. day!!!!  
 ......these are the days.....
 i love the length of baby girls dresses to be this short.... and its NO secret i love bare feet!!!! 











 it is ALSO time for golf AND dead fish.....  yeah me!!

 an Easter party for my little in the middle..... good times!!!












next up... Easter Event!!

0 remarks:

Post a Comment