Thursday, March 1, 2012

open up shop.

i have nothing.  no... i have A TON of pictures and hap'nins just lack of time to get them loaded on computer, etc. etc.  

We attended a friend trip last weekend.  Thank you big daddy x 5!!!  way over due for night off.  Came home in time to do birthday parties and mother son carnival- (pictures soon but not soon enough) realize i am WAY OVER Due for a band party as i watched my boys shake their tail feathers.... My middle child absolutely loves to dance and surprise, he likes attention too!!!   I started planning an adult band party right then and there amongst friends...... i can't wait!!!!

And from the mouths of my babes from these little second of memory i have....
me:  "laughing to myself"
sam: "what is it mom?"
me: "oh sam, just laughing there are little footprints ALL OVER mommy's car windows"
sam: "that was me.  remember when i had no shoes on playing in those little bitty rocks, they got me dusty like side walk chalk and so i made little prints, isn't it cool?"
me: yes buddy, its so cool and made my day!!!  thank you.

Whitmore: (from the back seat alone in car) "mama?"
me:  what's up whit?
Whitmore:  "will i ever win a trophy?  when do i get to play ball, you know i am BIG now, i;m having an big jumpy thing party next week and wear shirts with buttons!"
me: "oh whitmore, i have a feeling you will win so many trophies in life, i hope you don't get too involved with the trophies and just focus on having fun with ball"
whitmore:" mama whitmore loves to play ball"
me: i know you do.  i know you do.  And that is just how God made you.  perfectly wonderful and ball loving!!!

charlie: i love you mom
me: i love you more charlie... all the way to the moon and back
(this is something we all say ALL the time!!!)
charlie: and back AGAIN.
me: yes, you will not know until you have your own children how very much i love you.  i have no words
charlie:  well, i have words.  God is the biggest and i love you to God and BACK.

Charlie:  "mom it is hot outside, i want some shorts today"
me: well, let me check;  Nope! no plain shorts, all seersucker and gingham and it is winter still, i am working on finding you some plain and it is not a lack of effort, i can assure you, i can't find any your size that are PLAIN, just wear your workout shorts/pajamas (we sleep in those around here!)
charlie: "uh, seriously?  i look like a THUG"
me: smirk with a giggle, no you don't angel. You look perfectly good looking to me.  

charlie:  dad, can you eat lunch with me this week?
charles: NO
        (with quick recovery of not hearing what he said ) "well, not this week, soon maybe"
charlie: "well, can you come eat with me mom?"
me: "i would love to, but just so you know, i will have whitmore and sam too, they would love it"
charlie: "nevermind.  well, i guess....... I get to have a friend anyway".

trying to work on teacher appreciation week stuff...
me:  "sam, what are some reasons you love your teachers?"
sam: " not now mama, i have NO words"
me: seriously sam, i need to finish this project of YOURS, why do you like miss suzanna?
sam: " well, she is old... you know she is getting married so she is not for me."
me: "sam, why do you love school so much then?"
sam: "well, she turns the light on when i have to tee tee"
me: ok, whatever, what about miss minna... you love her! what are some things you love?"
sam: " oh.  she is NOT old, she is my friend.  I like to kiss her on the lips, she pushes me on the swings every time and lets me do what Sam wants to do and she does my art for me."

those are some tid-bits of what my little ears hear.  It is something wonderful and ALWAYS amusing and i can honestly say my little 3 indians make my day most everyday.... They are all quite different from one another.  My biggest and baby are alike in many ways yet still have different drives.   My middle child, my baby stuck in the middle, well, he has ALWAYS beat to his own drum..... And so for me and my crew we will keep on trucking along and enjoy our weekend.   i will be back.... i have another birthday boy next week........ so big.  so wonderfully made.  and perfectly put whitmore. (and he has his first SOLO birthday without his brother next weekend...he has planned the WHOLE thing starting 6 months ago, wink wink)  


0 remarks:

Post a Comment